I have moved. I still live near river Suir, but there are no herons, no meadows and no wildflowers here. City life…
Right before I left the town our Camera Club had an exciting outing: a boat trip from Carrick on Suir marina to Mooncoin and back, courtesy of Carrick on Suir River Rescue.
This noble organization has never received any funds from the Government and has been assisting in rescue and search operations all over Ireland since 1960s. At the moment they have sixteen volunteers who are on 24/7 call. If someone can make a donation, please read this page. They also have a charity shop in Carrick on Suir where you can donate unwanted goods.
Here are a few images from that boat trip.
On the way back it is getting darker.
Good bye Carrick!
When you work some people are happy with what you are doing…
…and some not really…
…and it is OK 🙂
Last week I was nominated for two rewards. Wow. Many thanks go to the inspiring bloggers who are just too kind and supportive.
First one was a One Lovely blog nomination. I was nominated by a wonderful lady who inspires her readers to change their life.
The rules for winning this award are simple. Here they are:
1. Thank the person who has nominated you. Provide a link to his/her blog.
2. List the rules and display the award image.
3. Include 7 facts about yourself.
4. Nominate 15 other bloggers and let them know that they have been nominated. This is a way to introduce others to bloggers that you love.
5. Display the award logo and follow the blogger who nominated you.
So here are 7 facts about myself; they are pretty informative:
1. I have sense of humor.
2. I am a lousy swimmer.
3. I adore cats.
4. I have lived in Moscow 5 years and never visited Lenin Mausoleum.
5. I feel sorry for the elderly. I always did.
6. I love mathematical puzzles.
7. I feel perfectly comfortable going to the movies or theatre by myself if no one is available.
It was hard…
My favorite part. I nominate these 15 amazing bloggers.
Thank you again for the nomination!
Please check out these blogs!
And here is the other nomination, A Very Inspiring blogger award. Thank you Nana Noyz! You are too kind! I always feel humbled because I know how many really inspiring blogs are around. Please check out this wonderful blog!
Here are the rules:
Thank and link the amazing person who nominated you.
List the rules and display the award.
Share seven facts about yourself.
Nominate 15 other amazing blogs and comment on their posts to let them know they’ve been nominated.
Proudly display the award logo on your blog and follow the blogger who nominated you.
I already shared seven facts about myself… There are the bloggers I nominate:
Please click the links. You might find a new blogger friend.
Photography tip of the day: Look in your viewfinder and make a composition before you press the shutter button. I know that it is a digital camera, but still you will spend less time deleting bad quality images.
Have a great week!